Please note that articulation agreements must be renewed annually and are subject to change.
|CTEp Course Name||College Course||Credits ||Agreement Active Dates |
|A+ Certification Application UC ||CST C116 A+ Essential Hardware ||3||2017-Present|
|Application of Business Technology ||CIS C100||3||2018-Present|
|Art of Animation I (UC)||Animation I DGA C110||1.5||2015 - 2018|
|Art of Digital Photography (UC)||DGA C131 Intro to Digital Photography & Image Editing w/Adobe||1.5||2015 - 2019|
|Art of Graphic Design I (UC)||DGA C120 Intro to InDesign||3||2015 - 2018 |
|Art of Graphic Design I (UC)||DGA C135 Digital Media Design Principles ||3||2018-2020|
|Art of TV and Video Production UC||DGA C121 Introduction to Adobe Premiere||3||2019-2020|
|Digital Photography ||DGA C131 Digital Photography Using Photoshop||3||2015-present |
|Entrepreneurship I||BUS C222 Small Business Operations & Management||3||2015-present |
|Foundations of Digital Audio Production ||DGA C140- Beginning Audio Production||3||2019-2020|
|ICT Essentials I ||CST C116 A+ Essential Hardware ||3||2015 - Present |
|ICT Essentials II ||CST C117 A+ Essential Software||3||2015 - Present |
|Marketing and Society UC ||BUS C150 Introduction to Marketing||3||2017 - Present |
|Marketing I ||BUS C150 Introduction to Marketing ||3||2016 - Present |
|Medical Core UC ||BC C163 Health Information Technology||3||2015 - Present |
|Network +||CST C125 Network +||3||2015 - Present |
|Technology Certification For Business ||CIS 100||3||2015 - Present |
|Video Game Design I||DGA C110 Animation 1||1.5||2015 - 2018|
|Video Game Design II||DGA C110 Animation 1||1.5||2015 -2018|
|Virtual Enterprise UC ||BUS C222 Small Business Operations & Management||3||2017 - Present |
Coastline Community College
Technical Advanced Placement Process(for ROP/High School Students)
1. *Student completes an articulated course at high school or ROP/CTE.
2. During the semester the student takes the articulated course, student applies online to Coastline Community College at www.cccapply.org
4. Student must meet with a Coastline Community College Counselor and have his/her Petition for Credit signed off by the Counselor. Counselor sends a copy of the Petition to the Career Services office
5. Student presents copies of completed forms to Admissions and Records:
6 . The Admissions office processes the Technical Advanced Placement (TAP) Petition(s) for Credit.
7. Student contacts Admissions and Records Office to have credit posted on the official transcript.
* For students to be concurrently enrolled in high school and college they must complete the college Early Start Petition.