Santiago Canyon College

Career Transitions Articulated Pathways (CTAP)

Petition for Credit

(for High School ROP/CTE Students)

For a student to receive college credit for an ROP course taken in high school, the student must do the following:
1. Go to and apply to Santiago Canyon College (SCC)

2. Enroll and complete a minimum of 3 units at SCC

3. Obtain an official and sealed copy of your high school transcript and schedule an appointment with Danny Peraza, the CTE Transitions Counselor, at (714) 628-4889 or

4. The CTE Transitions Counselor will review your transcript and discuss the process for receiving college credit for your high school ROP course.
For more information about the articulation process, please visit the Santiago Canyon College CTE Transitions webpage.