Orange County System of Support for Expanded Learning (SSEL), located at the Orange County Department of Education provides Technical Assistance to all After School Education and Safety (ASES), 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) and ASSETs Programs utilizing a variety of strategies.
- Supporting grantees through communication,
staff development , technical assistance, and leveraging resources
- Providing in-depth training opportunities for program staff
- Providing information on
policy and grant compliance
- Serving as a liaison between districts and CDE Expanded Learning Division
- Developing and supporting special projects and events to support expanded learning programs
- Infusing academics and curriculum standards into expanded learning programs
Orange County SSEL Infographic
Expanded Learning Programs
Orange County's Expanded Learning Program Sites
After School Education and Safety (ASES) Program (Prop 49, State)
21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) Program (Federal)
What is Expanded Learning?