The 2019 Orange County Counselor Symposium will focus on supporting student wellness and success through the ASCA Domains: Academic, Career, and Social/Emotional Support and Development.
The dynamic partnership between the Orange County Department of Education and the Los Angeles/Orange County Regional Consortium of Community Colleges is set to provide a valuable professional development for ALL counselors, K-12 administrators, and school-based mental health professionals.
The Counselor Symposium will provide:
- Nationally known presenters/speakers for K-12 School Counselors and Community College Counselors
- Targeted breakout sessions for Academic, Social-Emotional, and Career Development
- Special Session on the School Counselor's role in an MTSS Framework and the effective use of data to impact student success
- Information and resources to help students attain stackable credentials and experience fluid pathways post-secondary college and career success
- Opportunities to advance your district LCAP Priority 4 Student Achievement and Priority 5 Student Engagement
Register NOW for the 2019 Orange County Counselor Symposium
Please click here for the flyer and registration link.
Thursday, November 7, 2019
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. - Registration and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. - Conference
3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. - Social
Anaheim Marriott Hotel
700 W. Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
In Partnership With:
2019 OCCS Sponsors