This conference is a major educational event for bilingual staff, educators, and community stakeholders committed to ensuring proper language use in school settings. Participants will engage meaningful professional learning centered around:
- Ethics for K-12 Interpreters
- Standards for Interpretation and Translation
- Intensive Skills Institute
- Consecutive and simultaneous skills development
- Sight translation techniques
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- American Translators Association (ATA) certification exam
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
3rd Annual Interpreters and Translators Conference, September 27-28, 2019
The following groups have approved our program for CEUs: American Translators Association (ATA), Certification Commission for Health Care Interpreters (CCHI), Judicial Council of California, International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA):
- Conference Sessions and Intensive Institutes
- Presenters Biographies
- 2019 Sponsors
- Sponsorship Opportunities
ITE Work Group Meeting:
We would like to invite you to a work group that has recently formed to set ethics and standards on a national level for interpreters and translators in educational settings.
This work group would like to invite you to join the conversation. Please go to the website https://www.interpretamerica.com/iteworkgroup for further information and to join us.
Thank you and we hope to meet you in person or virtually!