Please join us for no-cost trainings to support ongoing program compliance!
LEAs are required to ensure legal compliance with state and federal regulations at all times.
These trainings are designed to support districts and school sites in developing systems to support ongoing categorical program compliance. Learn from other districts about internal monitoring practices, roles and responsibilities at district and site levels, and best practices to prepare for online and on-site federal program monitoring.
FPM Trainings Flyer
Date: September 18, 2012
Location: OCDE, Building D, Room 1004-5 Combo
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
FPM Workshop for Compensatory Education Compliance - Training Registration Link
Date: October 10, 2012
Location: OCDE, Building D, Room 1003
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Review the Compensatory Education FPM Instrument
- Learn from other districts about FPM preparation
- Sample internal monitoring practices, including mock reviews and interviews
Date: November 6, 2012
Location: OCDE, Building D, Room 1002
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Hear from site principals who participated in this year's FPM
- Discuss hot topics - School Site Council, English Learner Advisory Committees, etc.
- Review key questions to answer "Is this proposed expenditure compliant with categorical program rules?"
Last Reviewed: September 2012