Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Skip to main content

Students with Disabilities

Referral of students with disabilities who have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) must follow the IEP process to determine if a free appropriate public education (FAPE) can be provided in an independent study  Community Home Education Program.  Please contact your  school district of residence Special Education Department or your child's IEP team to discuss a possible change in educational placement.  The  district of residence will coordinate with the Orange County Department of Education regarding the IEP process. ​​