The INTERAGENCY AUTISM GROUP (IAG) is working together for Orange County's Families and Children with Autism.
The IAG is co-chaired by the Regional Center of Orange County (RCOC) and Orange County Department of Education - Established in 1996.
- Private Practice Practitioners
- School Districts and Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) representative
- University and Higher Education Representatives
IAG seeks to:
- Discuss issues that are relevant to students and their families
- Provide information on upcoming trainings for parents and professionals
- Focus on best practice strategies