Alternative, Community, and Correctional Education Schools and Services (ACCESS)
We are proud to collaborate with our local school districts as a continuum of services and intervention made possible through our alternate educational option for students. In ACCESS, our goal is to do the following:
- Provide students with a caring, safe, and successful learning environment designed to develop lifelong skills, and instill a voice that leads to positive transformation.
- Incorporate a technology-rich environment that stimulates meaningful dialogue and offers the application of real life skills, including CTE opportunities.
- Support the whole child in building confidence through an engaging, rigorous, individualized academic program that includes a variety of co-curricular activities and wrap around services that promote personal growth.
- Value our dedicated faculty, parents, community, and partners who make a difference for students by creating a pathways for future success.
- Commit to a high level of student engagement and attendance, increased academic achievement, and positive collaborative behaviors that promote students productive citizenship and college, career and life readiness.
Alternative Education Office
Phone: (714) 245-6402